The world’s most delcious Rooibos Malva Pudding by Miss Lucky Pony
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon apricot jam
1 teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vinegar
5 Tbl of BOSpresso® Organic Rooibos espresso
110 grams sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Grease a muffin pan or a 7-inch round/square baking dish.
2. Using an electric mixer, in a med sized bowl whisk the butter & sugar together until creamy.
3. Add both eggs & beat until light & fluffy.
4. Add in your apricot jam.
5. In a small jug dissolve the baking soda in the milk. Set aside.
6. In a bowl sift together the flour & salt then add the dry ingredients to the wet alternating with the milk.
7. Using a spatula quickly stir in the vinegar.
8. Pour the mixture into the muffin pan, fill just over halfway up. Bake until the cakes turn golden brown on the edges – about ±25 minutes.
9. While they bake make your BOSpresso® syrup. Start by making a cup of BOSpresso® according to the packaging.
10. In a small pot add 5 Tbl of BOSpresso®, sugar & honey. Bring the mixture to a boil, stir until the sugar has dissolved.
11. Take the puddings out of the oven, poke holes into them with a fork then generously pour syrup over the top of each one. Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!