There’s something about watermelon that makes you want to be barefoot on a patch of lush grass. We’re not saying you have to be barefoot to drink this cocktail, but it would help. Ideally, you’d also want to be sitting on a patio chair under a sun umbrella. A pool and novelty lilos are optional but recommended.
- BOS Watermelon & Mint Ice Tea
- 2 shots (50ml) rum
- fresh mint leaves
- 25ml watermelon shrub**
- 3 dashes mint bitters
- 200ml apple cider vinegar
**Create your own watermelon shrub:
- Chop up a watermelon and place into a 3-litre jar
- Add 400g of sugar and 200ml of apple vinegar.
- Over the next 2-3 days, shake daily until the sugar is fully dissolved then bottle the shrub and place in the fridge.
Pour the white or dark rum, watermelon shrub*, 3 dashes of mint bitters and BOS Watermelon & Mint into a tumbler glass. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.