A fruity rooibos jug for the whole family.
- 6 tea bags of BOS Organic Rooibos tea
- 1 Litre Boiling water
- 3 tablespoons Orange blossom honey
- 1 Litre Red Grape Juice
- 500ml Fresh Orange Juice
- 125ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, skin on, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches fresh mint leaves
- 2 firm but ripe nectarines, sliced into wedges
- In a large jug, steep tea bags in boiling water for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard. Add honey and stir.
- Add grape juice, orange juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and both orange and lemon slices. Chill until cold.
- Add mint and nectarines.
- Fill tumblers with ice and top with Sangria.